Operation Humanity's Peace Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Humanity's Peace Forum is the best way to connect active socially conscious student leaders in Ontario. It's an opportunity to discuss pressing global issues and review what we've done as students and how others can start doing the same.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fundraising Ideas for the Canadian Red Cross for Haiti Relief

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LindsayHorner
Student Leader
LindsayHorner

Fundraising Ideas for the Canadian Red Cross for Haiti Relief Empty
PostSubject: Fundraising Ideas for the Canadian Red Cross for Haiti Relief   Fundraising Ideas for the Canadian Red Cross for Haiti Relief Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:06 am

Hi, I am a Grade 12 student at Donald A. Wilson and a member of my student council. I am interested in raising money for Haiti Relief since Wilson was unable to take part in a Durham Wide fundraiser for Haiti Relief.
Thanks for the help! Smile
Back to top Go down
chelsea.gray
Student Leader

Fundraising Ideas for the Canadian Red Cross for Haiti Relief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fundraising Ideas for the Canadian Red Cross for Haiti Relief   Fundraising Ideas for the Canadian Red Cross for Haiti Relief Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:55 pm

I know this is a little late for Haiti but for future:

Something we do often at my school is run dances. The high school kids all think they're too cool for dances though so we decided to host the dances for grade 7 and 8 students from our associated elementary schools instead. We make thousands of dollars for each one!

Just book your tech crew (or whatever you call them at your school) and make sure they can hook in an ipod, set up a playlist, drop off tickets to the schools, go pick them up, and decorate your gym. It's never failed us yet and we've been doing them for 5 years now!

Good luck and hope this helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Fundraising Ideas for the Canadian Red Cross for Haiti Relief
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation Humanity's Peace Forum :: School and Community Events :: I Need an Idea!-
Jump to: