Operation Humanity's Peace Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Humanity's Peace Forum is the best way to connect active socially conscious student leaders in Ontario. It's an opportunity to discuss pressing global issues and review what we've done as students and how others can start doing the same.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need some HELP!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna_Bourke
Student Leader

I need some HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: I need some HELP!!!   I need some HELP!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:19 pm

Recently, there was a grant that allowed students to apply for money for their school. I actually missed the deadline and now I can't get the money for our school. I was wondering if anyone knows of any scholarships, grants etc that will help give our school some more money for an electrical sign we are trying to get. Sincerely,
Brianna Bourke
Back to top Go down
daniel.T
Student Leader

I need some HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need some HELP!!!   I need some HELP!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:39 am

Hi Brianna,

What board district are you in? I know many school boards and regions have additional grants. You might have already found something, but I know some community clubs (e.g. optimist groups) sometimes fund school projects as well.

How has your search been going?

and if you don't mind me asking, what is the sign for? That might affect who will give you a grant. If it's for outside you school, it falls more under board jurisdiction, but if its for sports or a club, you might be able to get some support from local groups.

- Dan
Back to top Go down

I need some HELP!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation Humanity's Peace Forum :: School and Community Events :: I Need Help!-
Jump to: